Passion is everything. These 6 Guiding Principles may help you find your passion, understand it and nurture it. It helped me. Once you find your passion, you’ll become a master of your craft and then you’ll be able to accomplish more than you ever dreamed of.
- Family first – Always. That’s the necessary foundation.
- Know yourself – Connect the Dots moving backwards, it will help you navigate through your journey.
- Find your passion and get behind it – When you love something, when you’re passionate about something, it’s natural to get behind it through thick or thin.
- Make mistakes – And make them often. Find ways that don’t work then get behind the ways that do. This can be and will most likely be painful, but it’s necessary to become a Master of your Craft.
- Become a Master of your Craft – According to Malcom Gladwell, author of Outliers, it takes 10,000 hours to master your craft. Being an expert will give you the best chance to succeed. It gives you credibility, confidence and necessary insight needed to execute.
- Mind, body and soul – Always strive to be even and keep a clear mind. That’s how the best ideas flow and the ability to focus on executing.